Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Definition of friends

A friend sent an email with the following reflections on the meaning of true friendship, and not that I am a real sentimental person myself I always get a lot of amusement out of it, maybe because the last part did actually happen to a couple of mates and myself, over a practical joke that took some time to explain to the police.

FRIENDS

  • When you are sad I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad
  • When you are blue I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you
  • When you are scared I will torment you about it every chance I get
  • When you are worried I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining
  • When you are confused I will use little words
  • When your are sick stay the hell away from me unitl you are well again. I don't want what you have
  • When you fall I will point and laugh at your clumsy a..
  • This is my oath .. .. .. I pledge it til the end

@#$%^&?... you may ask ...no real explanation, just because I consider you a friend

Remember a good friend will help you move

A REALLY good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I need to bring a shovel

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ....but a true friend will be sitting next to you dayin, "Damn...but that was fun!

And it was.

No comments: